Western Europe trip

|
Pardon me for the super lack of updates, I've just been back home from my Europe trip and been swamped with works in the office.

Highlights of the trip:

berries in Asia are expensive and sour, so having found a sweet and cheap blackberry in Paris... wow.

pastries at Angelina in Paris

bacon chocolate in Brugge

the real baguette in Paris

and of course the famous Ispahan by Pierre Herme! :)

It's really an eye-opening trip for me. I bought over 8kg of baking chocolate in Brussels. I went into the famous E. Dehillerin and G. Detou in Paris but couldn't really find anything, mainly because of the price. I scored myself a bottle of pink sucre, silicon macaron sheet, silicon baking sheet, and many other necessities. A happy kiddo I am.

Now back to business and dream... times to weave it to come true. And time to go back to The Daring Baker's challenge of the month. Oh ha!

BTW, I've been thinking to purchase this book:


Anyone has got this? What's the review?

0 comments:

Post a Comment