TDK: Hazelnut Dark Chocolate Truffles & Marshmallow in Dark Chocolate

|
I am totally late for August TDK challenge. Theme was Candylicious, though I think Chocolicious might suit better ;) it was a good coincidence actually because when this challenge was first launched, I was in Europe and I could grab whatever chocolates I encountered there! In this case, it's Callebaut chocolate.

Through the long recipe given in the forum, I also learnt how to temper chocolates at long last! i used the seeding method because there's no marble board in my kitchen. Would love to get that in near future though.

Anyway... without further ado... here you go :)


I had few problems with making the right ganache for this. All simply because of the hassle to find cooking cream! I couldn't find anything else except whipping cream... then I spotted this really small carton of cooking cream, weighing not more than 100ml I believe, which costs around 4 bucks... yikes! But anyway it's a good experience making truffles. It's really really really easy! I used Callebaut dark chocolate and it made everything become even more perfect.


Marshmallow! The dream food of every child inside us. Making marshmallow was a bit intimidating for me at first, but actually it's not really that hard after you read through the whole mechanism before jumping into practice. For recipe of marshmallow, I got it through The Whimsical Cupcake's blog over here... It's perfect especially after you leave it 2 days to set. Wonderful! It's very soft and still springy.

So that's it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment