Sick and little wishlist

|
Falling sick ain't fun at all, especially when it's fever that's combined with painful joint. Basically you can't do anything all. Despite my many attempts of trying to get into the kitchen to bake ('cos I take a sick leave today), my back just said no. Not to mention the weather that is just poor outside - pouring hard and yet at the same time the shiny sun that pierces through every single raindrop. The air is warm. Warm. Sighs.

So, being a little 'crippled' today, let me just share with you what I look forward to baking.

1. Green Tea Opera Cake (image source: http://theculinarybutler.blogspot.com/2010/08/green-tea-opera-cake-omg.html)



2. Macaron, again. (image source: www.davidlebovitz.com)



3. Paris Brest (image source: www.simplyfabulicious.com)


And I'm just thinking, if I really make it to Paris this August, can I meet the pastry chef of my dream, Pierre Herme? Do you think he'll respond to my email?

0 comments:

Post a Comment